Top Men's Wedding Band Designers
August 8th, 2019
Before you start looking at male wedding bands, you should have an idea of what you're looking for. Have a budget in mind. You may want a simple band that is durable, or you may want one that is stylish. Consider carefully the width of the man's wedding band. A band that is too narrow may not be very visible, while one that is too wide may be too bulky. You may want your future husband to try on the band. You can see how the width suits the size of his hand. You can also see if the color of the band suits the tone of his skin.
TYPES OF METAL
Choosing the right type of metal for a man's wedding band is important. Here are some characteristics of five types of common metals used in them:
- Gold: Gold is the most popular type of wedding band. Gold is bright and shiny. It's dense and doesn't break. Gold doesn’t rust and will retain its value.
- Platinum: Platinum is a valuable metal that won't lose its value. It's silver and white in color. Pure platinum can be as malleable as gold.
- Titanium: Titanium is a strong metal. A titanium band can be worn every day. It's inexpensive and easy to clean.
- Tungsten: Tungsten is a durable and strong metal, much harder than gold or titanium. A band made of tungsten can be worn by construction workers or others who work with their hands. The bands are heavier than other types of bands.
- Stainless-steel: Stainless-steel wedding bands don't smear or get stains, a problem common with gold or silver bands. Stainless-steel bands require little maintenance.
Azzi Jewelers can customize a man's wedding band. Choose from white gold, silver, yellow gold, rose gold, or other metals. Select the type and number of diamonds you like. If you can imagine the wedding band you want, Azzi Jewelers can create it. Visit Azzi Jewelers in Lansing, MI, to check out a wide selection of men's wedding bands.
Service Areas: Lansing, MI., East Lansing, MI., Okemos, MI