Your fiancé popped the question. Now it's time to choose a wedding band for your soon-to-be husband. You can find a wide variety of men's wedding bands in Lansing, MI, at Azzi Jewelers. You intend for the wedding band to be on your husband's finger for life, so you want a ring that's comfortable and that he'll enjoy wearing.
Before you start looking at male wedding bands, you should have an idea of what you're looking for. Have a budget in mind. You may want a simple band that is durable, or you may want one that is stylish. Consider carefully the width of the man's wedding band. A band that is too narrow may not be very visible, while one that is too wide may be too bulky. You may want your future husband to try on the band. You can see how the width suits the size of his hand. You can also see if the color of the band suits the tone of his skin.
Types of Metal
Choosing the right type of metal for a man's wedding band is important. Here are some characteristics of five types of common metals used in them:
- Gold: Gold is the most popular type of wedding band. Gold is bright and shiny. It's dense and doesn't break. Gold doesn’t rust and will retain its value.
- Platinum: Platinum is a valuable metal that won't lose its value. It's silver and white in color. Pure platinum can be as malleable as gold.
- Titanium: Titanium is a strong metal. A titanium band can be worn every day. It's inexpensive and easy to clean.
- Tungsten: Tungsten is a durable and strong metal, much harder than gold or titanium. A band made of tungsten can be worn by construction workers or others who work with their hands. The bands are heavier than other types of bands.
- Stainless-steel: Stainless-steel wedding bands don't smear or get stains, a problem common with gold or silver bands. Stainless-steel bands require little maintenance.
You'll find a variety of men's wedding bands in the Triton collection. You can get the white tungsten carbide ring with Damascus steel. You can get a band with a beveled edge. You can go with black tungsten carbide. The rounded interior is designed for all-day comfort. The band is scratch-resistant. Black oxidation is used in some bands to give them a worn look and bring depth to the accents. A few pieces incorporate diamond accents, giving them a sophisticated touch.
Get a classic, carved, or diamond men's wedding band designed by ArtCarved. The classic wedding band comes in white, rose, or yellow gold, or it's also available in platinum. It has a brush, polished, or satin finish. It's highlighted with milgrain accents. You can get a round, flat, or beveled edge. The carved wedding bands offer a variety of engraved patterns inside and outside the band. You can find a diagonal, Swiss cut, or rope design. You can choose the number of set or stone diamonds you want on the diamond wedding band.
Azzi Jewelers can customize a man's wedding band. Choose from white gold, silver, yellow gold, rose gold, or other metals. Select the type and number of diamonds you like. If you can imagine the wedding band you want, Azzi Jewelers can create it. Visit Azzi Jewelers in Lansing, MI, to check out a wide selection of men's wedding bands.
Service Areas: Lansing, MI., East Lansing, MI., Okemos, MI